
Well as many of you know I just don't really take time to read very often. With everything that goes on around here that just doesn't usually rank too high on my free time list... UNTIL NOW. I have had many people bug me to read Twilight and I was really good at just not really caring about the prodding. But lately I have been sitting at wrestling practice, dance practice etc. so I have time to kill and it has been driving me nuts not having something to do. SO, I bought the darn book. Thinking if I read it while I waited it would fill up at least a months worth of practices. UM NO... it made it to one wrestling practice and 2 days later I was finished.

Tuesday night I bought the next book New Moon and by the next practice (last night) I was half done with that one too. As of last night when I finally peeled my hands from the book I was 300+ pages into this book. Its a bit funny that I have taken so much interest in these... enjoyable none the less. SO for those of you who encouraged me to read these I am now grateful for the nudge. BUT IF YOU TELL ME HOW IT ENDS I WILL HAVE TO HURT YOU! Don't you dare.. I am very serious lol.
6 comments:
I have the next 2 if you want to borrow them! I love them too! You are not alone in the addiction!
They are a great read. Totaly consumes you. The movie was not as good, I didn't think.
I didn't know that there was anyone left on the planet who hadn't read these-just kidding! I never liked to read either until these came along. It was so fun to get lost in the books. Now I am reading up a storm on all sorts of different books. I never liked to read growing up so this is so new to me.
Once you finish all the books, there's also one online that retells the first book through Edward's point of view. It's very interesting.
I was also one of the strong ones who decided that reading twilight was something I would never find time for (vampires??)... but then I saw the movie and am going to buy the book next time I see it. I can't wait!!
I loved the books also. I usually don't like the romance tweeny novels, but I got hooked and have read all the books and The Host. Sometimes it is nice to just get lost in mindless fantasy. I however thought the movie was lacking, but maybe the next one will be better now that they have some money to spend. I love reading your blog and seeing all the kids, even though I don't comment often.
Wow I am behind on my comments. Looks like I'm missing out on all the fun. I still think I will wait and read them this summer. It sounds like I will need a babysitter and a maid.
Post a Comment