April 18, 2009

{Color Me Pink}

We had fun at Grandma's house coloring Easter Eggs - Friday 10th





4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Can you imagine not being able to take pictures! All these memories are so much fun. You can go back and see everything. I'm glad the kids had fun with Boston.

Brittney said...

We were total slackers this year. I totally forgot about painting easter eggs. Looks like you all had such a fun time though and how fun that you actually can do it with grandma. I wish my kiddos had a grandma nearby.

Bethany said...

Thanks for the pic... I still don't have the habit of carrying a camera with me.. fun times!

Beckii said...

Aaahhh . . . Easter. I can't wait till I have one old enough to color the darn eggs. Of course, by then I guess I'll be saying 'how does the time fly by so quickly.' Oh well, Mikaela works as a pretty good pseudokid!! We had fun coloring together.