February 8, 2009

{Birthday Boy}

Ryker is now 9... how did that happen so quickly?







The night of his birthday was the Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet. After we got home from that we sang to him, lit the candles on his cake and opened presents. The next day I took him to Barnes and Noble to buy the books he wanted for his birthday. We had a blast.

3 comments:

Olinselot said...

I love his biking gear, that is SO cute, I can't wait to buy that stuff for my boys. What a good lookin' kid.

Lindsey said...

Hey Ryker, Happy Birthday. I have you birthday treats sitting on my counter. We will bring them over after school tomorrow. Looks like you had a fun day.

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey Bec, Itlooks like yo had a ton of fun in Vegas. It is always nice to get away. Time flies does it not. Ryker is as cute as ever.
Love ya