I went to Las Vegas for a couple of days with Brooke, Jen and Stacey. It was a blast. Man we look tired in some of those pictures. We walked ALOT and came home totally exhausted. I haven't laughed that much in years.
I was surprised to get on your site to see that there are so many new posts. I didn't know that you have even been posting new entries. Apparently the link on my blog hasn't been showing when you update.
How fun to have a girl's get away. Those are the best. You always come home so rejuvenated and excited about being a mom again(even if you are really tired).
Love the girls in their pretty dresses.
Can you believe you have a 9-year old? It makes you feel old, doesn't it...then again, we kind of are! :)
3 comments:
I was surprised to get on your site to see that there are so many new posts. I didn't know that you have even been posting new entries. Apparently the link on my blog hasn't been showing when you update.
How fun to have a girl's get away. Those are the best. You always come home so rejuvenated and excited about being a mom again(even if you are really tired).
Love the girls in their pretty dresses.
Can you believe you have a 9-year old? It makes you feel old, doesn't it...then again, we kind of are! :)
Wow, I am so jealous. Brad gets to go back down this week to pick up another truck. I have never been. Looks like you had a lot fun.
Becca, I am glad you had a great time. I hope you had a little fun for me :)
Love ya girl!!!!
Post a Comment