December 5, 2008

{Thanksgiving}

What a great Thanksgiving. It was so wonderful so see everyone. I only wish I would have stopped talking to take more pictures.

Marly was having a fun time. I couldn't get her to hold still.

Treyson never stops to smile for a picture.. but he did today.

Grandma and Hailey

Karsyn and Charlie had a blast together.





On Thanksgiving day I found myself looking for Grandpa. I know he has been gone almost a year but I am still not used to having him gone. More than once I realized he wasn't coming and there was a little tug on my heart. I miss him.





Those of you we didn't get to see we sure missed you. With families as big as we have it is totally impossible to ever be with everyone on every side of your family. BUT we love you all. I feel so blessed and have so much to be grateful for.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Is this your grandpa Ricks or Beck. It doesn't look like your Grandpa Beck but it's been a LONG time. I hadn't heard that he'd passed away.

District 6 Festival Committee said...

Oh no. That isn't my Papa Beck. That is my Grandpa Ricks. Papa and G'ma Beck are still living up on the hill. The world would not make sense without them. I am so so so grateful that they are still here. They mean the world to me. My kids are so lucky to have them in their lives. We all are.

District 6 Festival Committee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.