November 26, 2008

{Where Did November Go?}

On the way to wrestle in Challis... Ryker...

Karsyn's 1st Grade Thanksgiving Program

Grandma Beck we were sorry that you were sick the day of the program so we are putting some little video clips on here for you, but when you watch these excuse the bad camera girl...




Daddy came!!! Karsyn was so happy to see him there- work clothes and all.

Kent took the boys to a Jazz game Monday night with Uncle Brad... they hit a deer... and the air bags went off... but no one was hurt except the deer...

And I have been making and selling bows...

Last night I got myself with the scissors... OUCH!

And tomorrow is Thanksgiving... mmmmm we can't wait. We love this time of year... it tastes so good!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne said...

Cute bow! Do you sell them online? I would buy some for sure! How was Thanksgiving? I saw some cute pictures on Marianne Frost's blog. I was so sad to have missed it all! I had a little pitty party for myself!

Brittney said...

First off, LOVE the cute new bow.

Secondly, that picture of Kent's truck brought back way too many bad memories. I can't even count the number of deer I hit over the years living in good ole' Idaho...one of those things I don't miss.