I saw this when I was with my Mom today. I have always enjoyed the saying but today I got it for the kitchen. To be sure I didn't forget to put it up I did it right when I got home. :) I love it... it is right above the window by the sink.

I am not going to tell Kent just to see how long it takes him to notice it...
9 comments:
What do you mean you did it right when you got home. Do you have a vinyl cutter or is that your own lettering. It's beautiful and I have always loved that saying! Way to go!
I mean I bought it already cut out but put it up right when I got home... other wise it might be put off for sometime... but no I don't have a vinyl cutter a good friend of mine does and she does a great job for a great price. Thanks I really like it too!
Hey Becca,
HOw are things. I love your blog it is the only way I seem to get to see how your life is going. I love that saying as well. I hope that you are treating yourself well. I really miss having friends like you around, I miss you a ton. Love ya.
Way cute! I also love that saying!
You're so funny! I was fun to see you, we should get together sometime, maybe meet and have lunch or something. You guys all live so close and I'm just doing my own thing all the time...but we really should do something.
I love it! Aren't men so observative :)
:-) he still hasn't noticed it. He was just reading my latest post about him and still didn't even notice the post... now I have to just wait to see. It could be...years.
I hadn't heard that. It's looks good right there. I haven't been to your house is almost two weeks. Are you better yet? Wish I had a place to put any saying. It looks really good.
Well no Estelle he isn't too observant :) we finally just showed Kent the saying on the wall... Ryker got a good laugh out of it. He liked it so we are all happy.
Post a Comment