November 7, 2008

{Halloween}

Halloween was busy and fun and tiring and cold and rainy and fun. I only have a few pictures for now... my camera died and I was out of batteries. So, I will have to get the pictures from mom ASAP. Until then...

Wed Oct 29th
Craft's with the kids and friends


Thurs Oct 30thMarly dressed as a Princess for pre-school... and she was late because we were doing hair:)


Audrey, Marly and Kyler after pre-school

Karsyn was an Indian for dance class

Fri Oct 31st
Marly was a witch for Halloween and for dance class on Halloween


Karsyn really wanted to be a spider... she was too cute

Marly walked the parade at school with Karsyn's class - what a great big sister


Halloween Night at Papa and Grandma's
Treyson the Pirate

Marly the Witch

Karsyn the Spider

Ryker the Ninja


Braydon the Sasquatch


2 comments:

Bethany said...

man I look AWESOME in that picture. Can I get it in an 8x10? KIDDING. Tell the boys I saw the pictures and think they look great!

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

They look cute! Wish we could have gone out and seen them!