I am alive but life is nuts.
Between:
~getting caught up from harvest
~making a special album for Colby and Jenna
~getting the District 6 Festival and IDT registration mailers typed, copied, addressed and out to over 75 schools
~getting the roadshow pictures displayed at the church
~driving to preschool
~running forgotten items to school
~making a display for the bows
~deciding on a name for the bows- I know I am having a tough time with that
~working on more bows
~wrestling practice
~dance practice
~scouts
~and all the other things I am "supposed" to be doing since I am the mom
I haven't taken too many pictures
I really thought that I would have a pretty easy going week but our neighbor Grandma Barnes passed away this morning. Which is so sad. Some of my dearest friends are so sad because of her passing... which makes me sad. And this also means that I will be watching some of their children while they attend the temple and the viewing. I am so grateful to be able to, I just wish I could do more! So, if I don't get anything cute posted for a few days you will know why. Hopefully after everything calms down I will be able to post some pictures of the bows that I have been meaning to post. :)
5 comments:
Life can get so busy with things that seem so important that we can miss whats really matters. It always feels good it help a friend. Evan when they say they don't need it, just being available means so much.
oh man, don't you love those weeks. I'm sure you can do it all, you seem so organized and on the ball. We should get together sometime, it's sad it only happens like once a year...and we live like 30minutes apart....ha ha not like you need something else to do! Anyway hope all is well.
Things will get better! It may take a little time, but they will! I have those weeks alot! Let me know if I can do anything to help!
Tag! You have been tagged! Go to my site and copy and fill out!
All and all it was a great week... I am just beat :)
Post a Comment