May 26, 2009

{catching up..}

Well I am way behind.. here is the recap for the last few weeks of life...

The Race....






The Recital....







Baseball Season Begins....








First Grade Field Trip....




Target Practice....








Pre-school Program....





Backseat by Braydon....







Campfire With Price's....







Well that about sums it up for the last few weeks...

3 comments:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Looks like you have been busy! And having fun! Hope the summer is just as fun!

Lindsey said...

I am so behind on comments and blogging. April and May were so long. All those little fun moments make it easier.

Brittney said...

I think I need to take some tips from you. You had a ton to post,yet it's not a novel like mine always is. The pictures speak for themselves. Looks like some fun times.

I cannot believe how much your girls look like you, especially as they are getting older.