For those of you who are anywhere near me at all you know that I finished the 4th book
much quicker than I would have liked to. I even tried to ration the last few chapters trying to make it last longer. I have to say I loved them all... hmmmmm... sigh.. guess I will be destined to love a vampire all the rest of my life.

Thanks all ya'll that got me to read those I did enjoy them. I will have to reread them next wrestling season for sure! My only regret is not just buying the entire set right up front... ahhh live and learn.
.jpg)
Most definitely going to get out and see New Moon.....
2 comments:
I guess I should start reading them. I think see the movie first ruined it for me. Knowing that you loved them, makes me want to give it anonther chance.
I told you! I am glad you liked them! I too can't wait for the New Moon movie!
Post a Comment