
BUT on Tuesday I went in with my friend Nyle and we took that car for a ride. FUN CAR. We um... gave it a good test drive. It passed... it's a great car. Quick, easy to handle, red and and and... For a snappy car though it is really roomy and somewhat practical just not too practical. But still. It was fun.
Black would be my first pick and then red. This red is nice too. Too bad their is no sunroof and the windows aren't black as night or I would have just bought the dumb thing right on the spot... lol.
Anyway. Thanks Nyle it was a great time!
3 comments:
My fav car to!!! I want a dark silver or black! They are fun!!!
I had sooooo much fun!!!! We need to do it again, but next time we will test drive a Camero for me :). I love my Camero. The new ones are so sweet.
Looks like fun. It's always fun to have something to fuss over. I still stop and look at the new Tahoo.
Post a Comment