I swore I would never read those. But I did. In two weeks. Who knew??!!
Hey your a little behind, but maybe that is an idaho thing, HAHA I read all of them about a year ago and then the last one when it came out. Did you see the movie, what did you think?
Not an Idaho thing.. its a Becca doesn't like to read for pleasure and is still in shock she gave in thing :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I swore I would never read those. But I did. In two weeks. Who knew??!!
Hey your a little behind, but maybe that is an idaho thing, HAHA I read all of them about a year ago and then the last one when it came out. Did you see the movie, what did you think?
Not an Idaho thing.. its a Becca doesn't like to read for pleasure and is still in shock she gave in thing :)
Post a Comment