March 17, 2009

{St. Patrick's Day}

Today the girls wore their St. Patrick's Day bows. Marly wanted 2 green and 2 pink bows. At first I fought her and then I said "oh well, lets wear 4 bows". For dinner we had Marshall, Bethany and Treyson over for Green Eggs n Ham... with green pancakes. It was a fun dinner. Braydon was at a Pow-Wow so he had to have some when he got home later.


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your bows are so cute. I made Audrey a little green bow, but she the chicken pox. No school for at least two weeks. poor kid. Looks like you guys had way to much fun.

Brittney said...

Yes, you have been a blog slacker but you certainly made up for it with posting so many entries. Good job!

I was laughing at your comment on my blog about my dad. While I always remember leaving his office with a smile and a stick of gum, it's funny that you remembered that as well. You have a great memory.

All I remember is wetting the bed at your house (I think it was on your brother's top bunk). :)