March 23, 2009

{Date Night}

We had the boys watch the girls while we went out. While we were out the Denali decided to die. Luckily Dad, Mom, Marshall, Bethany and Treyson had been to a wedding and were passing by around that time. So I caught a ride home with them. Kent stayed there waiting for Brad to come tow him and the stinking Denali. When I got home the kids were good. Braydon was up and fine to watch them while I ran into town to get Kent from the dealers shop. When we walked in this is what we found. It made us laugh. They sure do love each other. We had to snap some shots before we hauled them all to bed.



4 comments:

Brittney said...

Looks like they had a good, cozy time. :) You should have come to the wedding too. I got to see most of your family but not you. :(

niteowl said...

Yeah they never fill me in on things until after it's too late. You'd think I lived 10 states away.

Gretchen said...

Those are the sweetest pictures I've ever seen! K&M are so lucky to have such wonderful brothers. I hope they weren't always so loving, that'll give me some hope that my crew will still turn out alright. They only seem to love each other in public, but the minute we walk in the door....rawr.

frosty said...

Those pictures are so funny! When you're tired...you're tired!