February 11, 2009

{First Born Tag}

Mommy Tag from Eleanor...

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? surprised and so happy
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 20
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? i drove myself to the Dr and found out I was loosing the twin... so i called kent and he took me up to the hospital...we had no idea I was pregnant until that moment... long story
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Kent
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? no way
9. DUE DATE? march 7th I think... wow can you believe I am not sure
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? well yeah
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? anything sweet! hot fudge sundays
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? the farm
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? boy
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? no
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? about 40
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? yes- one
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? i knew
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? yes... toxemia in the end
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? rexburg
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? about 6
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? UM i drove myself- which didn't make me too happy
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? just Kent
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? all natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? nope... and i had pit too... yuck!
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6 lbs 13 oz
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? Feb 16th around 8:30pm
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Braydon
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? he is 10 and will be 11 in a few days

5 comments:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Wow! I love hearing everyones stories. WHY on earth did you drive yourself!?!?! And how, I would have crashed the car!

Nyle Jene said...

Becca, I will answer all those questions in person :). Can't wait to see you this afternoon.
Love ya girl!!!

Brittney said...

WOW...ALL NATURAL? You go girl! :)
It was fun to read that. Cute idea!

cortney and neil said...

That was cute. I can't believe you had him natural. I will not be that brave. And I was not surprised at all that you drove yourself. I am a little afraid of that myself. In fact I keep threatning Neil that he better not miss the birth altogether. I can totally see it happening.

Lindsey said...

I haven't had time anwser the questions. I've heard the story so many times I could of anwser them for you. Except his real dute date, you have never said that before. Just that he was 3 weeks early. WoW!! I can't believe he's 11.