
Marly loved Dance Recital this year. She was such a darling little Angel. WOW is our baby really 4 years old? It almost seems impossible. Here is Marly in 2008.


This has been a big year for Marly. She no longer has accidents, she was in her first dance recital, she got to see the ocean (and still talks about seeing the blow hole with Grandpa), she was brave enough to ride in the tube behind the boat, she started preschool, she made new friends, she dresses herself as long as mommy doesn't insist, she also can do her own hair (which she is very proud of and sometimes Mommy has to insist to help with that too. lol), she learned to swim and ride a bike with no training wheels and so much more. Woah what a big year for such a little girl.
For Marly Dora is the coolest and we get to spend a lot of our days playing with, listening to and watching Dora. Infact, once in a while we will be at the store and she will tell me what color drink she wants in Spanish... too bad I don't really know spanish huh - lol (Maybe Mommy needs to watch some more Dora). For Marly the choice is simple PURPLE it has to always be purple. Onda K. and preschool are at the top of her list this year. First thing every morning she is ready to head out the door to play with our new neighbors, she is a very social child. She also adores her Daddy, which he doesn't mind at all I am sure. At this stage she just says the funniest things out of the blue, she keeps life interesting while the other kids are at school. For her birthday she wanted to have a chocolate party again. We were amazed that she remembered that we had one last year. Marly is our chocolate kid. Most kids like chocolate but she just loves it.
Happy Birthday Baby Girl.
4 comments:
She is such a doll. I can't believe how big she's getting (have I really been gone that long?).HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLEY!!
Way cute! She is a sweet girl!
Isn't it sad how quickly they grow? She is a beautiful little girl.
We have something in common as I LOVE chocolate as well (although I try to steer clear of it). If I even indulge a little it leaves me with chocolate cravings for weeks. A chocolate party sounds like my kind of party! :)
Hey Bec,
They do grow up way to fast. I hope that I can come and see you over the Christmas break, I will be down there all week. Let me know what your plans are.
Love you
Post a Comment