December 21, 2008

{Christmas Sunday}

4 comments:

Bethany said...

OOOO... cute hair Karsyn!! I can't wait to see you guys on Christmas!

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

You have such CUTE kids! Karson is looking very grown up in that pose! And the boys and Marley are too cute!

Gretchen said...

What a stunning group. I love how the girls coordinate. 3 out of the 4 look to be about the same size which makes you look like even more of a super mom. Well done. Wouldn't you know it, our church got canceled yesterday due to the mega storm. It is a good thing I didn't have cute clothes set aside for the boys to wear, otherwise I would feel more disappointed.

Lindsey said...

The girls dresses are beautiful. did they get them early or are the from your family. Ryker is so cute with his arm around Karsyn. Oh, they couch is awesome, too.