August 26, 2008

{Bag Tagged}


Not too interesting. A bunch of school clothes receipts, keys, mp3 player, pen, gum, wallet, 10$, Mary Kay lip gloss and my favorite Victoria's Secrets lip gloss. The only other thing that was in my bag that I didn't photograph was my camera... So, there you go Cortney...

3 comments:

cortney and neil said...

man, that looked a lot better than my purse. The kids looked so cute on thier first day of school. I hope they had fun.

District 6 Festival Committee said...

I thought it was weird that I didn't have any Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Lotion, Sunglasses, hair ties or advil in my bag- since I almost always do.

Susan, Blain & kids said...

I think that you must have justy cleaned out your bag, HAHA!!! I never heard if you were going to be able to make it to Paige's bday? Let me know i will talk to you later. Cute pictures of the kids by the way