July 8, 2008

{Secret Service Saturday}

Well apparently Saturday Dick Chaney decided to float the river. As we headed up to go water skiing we saw his 3 helicopters next to the square ice cream shop. THEY WERE HUGE. Kent was trying to point them out to me. But I couldn't see them... in my defense I was actually looking in the sky and they were not up there they were right in front of us. Quite a while later we were by the lake getting ready to eat and we hear this horrible noise. EVERYTHING STOPPED and then we saw them flying quite close to the ground just above us. They were pretty neat to see. The kids were way excited. It seemed like a lot of "hullabaloo" for one guy but... it was cool. I can't imagine if you were at war here at home and when you heard those noises you would have to worry if they were gonna get you or your kids. But in all the commotion I didn't get a picture,


Braydon, Bryce and Ryker
Miss Marly.
Brianne, Karsyn and Marly
Brooke
Braydon



We had a great dinner and then hit the lake. It was unusally calm for up there. The weather was nice and the sunset against the mountains was breathtaking. I was just a fun night.

2 comments:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

looks like a ton of fun. Tell Brooke I said hey, she is as cute as ever. Your kids are getting so big I cannot even believe it. I am glad to see that life has, a, slowed down for you, haha!!! Love you

Bethany said...

Hey... how did you get the box on your blog that says when people have updated their blog? Thats cool...