July 1, 2008

{Price's Camp}

Saturday night we went up to Price's camp. We all had fun!

Bennet and Marly
Karsyn loved the BB gun. She and Brock had a blast.
Brianne nearly broke her shoulder. It was so funny. That gun kicked so hard she nearly fell over.
We went on a rhino ride. Brett and Kent were in the front of course with Brooke and I in the back.
We had dutch oven potatoes and chicken followed by smores (chocolate chip cookies and marshmellows- our new favorite)... MMMMM! It was a beautiful night. I didn't get a picture of the boys... they were off riding the motorbikes with Bryce. Next time.

Of course I have to post this picture I took of Brooke- my brave friend.

2 comments:

merlene said...

Becca---this is about the fiveth time I have tried to send you a message. I love your blog & the cute pictures. you are such a great mom to do so many fun things with your kids. Thank you letting me serve with you. Love you all Merlene

Susan, Blain & kids said...

I love to see all the pictures. It seems you are having a fun but busy summer. So when are you not busy? My sister trip was strange because we stayed at my house and i had Paige and it was just different that all. I really hope that I get to see you soon, I miss you.